Wednesday, January 11, 2017

Wk 1 EOC: My Voice

The creative, fast moving, and risky world of fashion has always called to me from a young age. Playing dress up and styling my Barbie dolls were activities that kept me preoccupied for hours, I truly enjoyed the process and from there recognizing my attention to detail pertaining to fashion. When I discovered that my passion and curiosity for the fashion industry was too strong to deny, I chose to pursue it. I’m fascinated by many parts of the industry and could see myself being a professional in various areas of the industry; from fashion show production and fashion styling to retail store and window display design. I want to find where I fit best, studying Fashion and Retail Management is helping me to discover my strengths and weaknesses bringing me closer to the goal of being happy and loving where I'm working within the fashion industry.

No comments:

Post a Comment