Wednesday, March 22, 2017

Promotion

Promoting this vehicle to the masses will definitely be a fun and interesting challenge. While I know ‘everyone’ isn’t the target market of the Camaro, I feel creating a commercial ad that everyone can enjoy and understand gets your product out there by word of mouth and through social media sharing faster. Being creative with the project was what I wanted the most for the ad and webpage, “Creativity is the soul of advertising and branding. It is what gives life to messages about products and services.” My commercial ad and webpage are two creative pieces that I feel came out organically as soon as I understood my product and customer. “Promotional and marketing strategies can also assist your business in understanding and connecting with clients and customers.”

 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment